- Registered on: 03/21/2011
- Last connection: 07/07/2011
- SonATA Porting (Developer, 05/25/2011)
Reported issues: 12
- 09:23 am SonATA Porting Bug #326 (Resolved): tail: cannot open `+Of` for reading : No such file or directory
- This bug arise because in older versions tail + was used which is still valid in some distributons. But due to implem...
- 12:25 pm SonATA Porting Feature #315 (New): Supporting on Debian based OS
- I am going to port the SonATA on debian based OS: Ubuntu and Debian.
- 04:01 pm SonATA Porting Support #301: Error while running packetsend and channelizer
- Packagesend error have been resolved.
- 04:00 pm SonATA Porting Bug #307 (New): Documentation on changes made to the build system
- I am going to write the documentation on changes that I have made to the system.
- 08:25 am SonATA Porting Bug #304 (In Progress): Updating the build system and configure checks
- 08:23 am SonATA Porting Bug #304 (In Progress): Updating the build system and configure checks
- Current build system is using autoconf 2.1x. I think we should move to 2.5x which was released a decade ago years. Ev...
- 08:16 am SonATA Porting Bug #303 (New): Enabling the Parallel Build Trees(Vpath Builds)
- Currently SonATA can't be build using different build directory. I have finished the work in this regard which enable...
- 06:37 am SonATA Porting Support #302 (Resolved): Is this a bug in seeker?
- No it is no bug. It seems seeker can't be started on its own as packetsend for first time. Afterward after running it...
- 05:13 am SonATA Porting Support #302 (Resolved): Is this a bug in seeker?
- Whenever seeker is run I get:-
Can't read 'expected components' config file /home/khrm/sonata_install/setup///expect...
- 05:04 am SonATA Porting Support #301 (New): Error while running packetsend and channelizer
- I keep getting following errors while channelizer:-
Error 10001: control1: ../ssecommutil/NssComponentManager.h(533...
Also available in: Atom